EVENTS & MARKETING INTERN
Five by Five is on the lookout for an awesome Marketing and Events intern to join our growing team.
Stipend: 800 euros/month
Duration: minimum of 4 months
ABOUT THE POSITION
Your mission, should you choose to accept, is to handle the team’s marketing and event efforts. Let's break that down a little: You will...
- Support our super friendly Project Managers in implementing defined business objectives.
- Help put together events ranging from cozy Five by Five Happy Hours to international conferences.
- Coordinate with our production partners and vendors, and forge long lasting relationships with all these people.
- Develop marketing activities including managing social media accounts.
- Deliver a regular drumbeat of compelling content that maximizes audience, reach, engagement and impact for our brand both locally and globally.
- This role requires a strong operational focus, creativity and hard-core juggling skills.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills (mostly in French, even though we also speak English).
You are a self-starter who understands that no task is ever too big or too small—and you LOVE getting **** done.
You are tremendously curious and can easily jump from one project to another.
You are positive, proactive and naturally at home in a family-like work environment.
You are in the middle of a love affair with the global startup ecosystem.
Five by Five recognizes that talent for a position like this can come from anywhere and is diploma agnostic for this position.
Position based in Paris, France.
If you're interested in joining our team, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Events & Marketing Intern – Firstname LASTNAME” in the subject line.