Why should you partner with startups?
Lean startups, VCs, incubators, accelerators…Every day, we swim in a pool of open innovation and, with it, in an ocean of buzzwords.
Beyond mastering the vocabulary, are we truly aware of the motivations driving entrepreneurs, of the ecosystem’s existing actors, of the methodologies used or even of the various types of existing collaborations between startups and large organisations?
Do you wish to arm your employees with the knowledge, methods and smart reflexes necessary to succeed in your startups partnerships?
This training offers the opportunity to review the basics of how startups operate, experiment with their methods and get a taste of their open innovation approach. The ultimate goal is to: better understand startups and master the dynamics of startup partnerships.
- Innovation Departments
- In-house project managers intended to work with startups
- Business individuals who will participate in collaborative projects
- All employees wishing to strengthen their culture of open innovation
Entrepreneurs and ecosystem actors share their experiences and good practices around 3 major axes:
- The specificities of startups and the motivations driving the entrepreneur,
- Startup ecosystems and international hubs,
- The different methods of collaboration for large groups
½ days or 3 days