• • • • • • • • • •
GET UP TO SPEED
Organizations that stay ahead of the curve need leaders who have the tools, skillsets and understanding of the forces shaping their changing environment. Five by Five’s « Crash Course » series lets you get first-hand experience and dive into topics you need to drive a culture of innovation in your organization.
- Crash course for leaders in the digital age
- Startups 101
- Open Data in a Day
- Rapid prototyping for beginners
Inspired by design thinking and qualitative research, our diagnostic provides insight into an organization’s strengths and weaknesses, how its culture hinder or support intrapreneurship and meaningful partnerships with startups. The study maps out the issues/ opportunities, promotes a shared understanding and serves as a blueprint for implementation.
- Participatory diagnostic:
Organizational innovation culture
- Startup-corporate readiness assessment
Combining the deft and nimbleness of startups with the resources and distribution channels of large companies can lead to profitable partnerships.
But where do you start?
- Startup engagement strategy and program design
- Early-stage startup scouting
- Specialized support for corporate accelerators and incubators
- Developer Experience (DX) for open APIs
Look no further—some of the best startup founders are already inside your company. Intrapreneurship brings entrepreneurship to formally structured organizations, a playfulness that begets serious change and launches startups from the inside.
- Intrapreneur strategy and program design
- Accelerated product development (internal accelerators and product design sprints)
- Employee hackathons
The future is (almost) here. Turn foresight into the critical new insights that ultimately lead to action.
- Open business model innovation
- Collaborative forecasting sessions
- Continuous startup discovery and disruption mapping