DomPlus, a French SME and a leader in support services for the aging population, had accumulated detailed information about the life courses of individuals. With this information, they wanted to provide a new offer that better addressed the needs of their clients.
What / How?
Our steps to get there
• The risk/fragility algorithm
Today, 1-in-2 patients return home after an operation. In these cases, re-hospitalization are frequent, dangerous for the patients and costly for insurance. How then can a personalized service be provided, via anonymized beneficiaries, that complies with GDPR?
• With our partners and friends at metriq.io
From our field research, DomPlus’s data and Open Data, we developed an algorithm that anticipated and prevented re-hospitalizations. This algorithm detected high-risk populations for rehospitalization that were noted into an interactive board, along with personalized preventative actions after leaving the hospital. The idea: prevention is the best medicine.
• A first use case for DomPlus’s data that showed high, untapped potential
• Construction of “Dhata,” which stores new activities and information
• Prototyped platform that launched the process for preventative care (via dashboard)