Because innovation can’t come from just the outside. Because often, it’s the people who know the business that can discern real growth opportunities. Equip your internal innovators (who are sometimes quagmired in organograms and silos) so that they can spur new business.
What / How?
Through our custom programs, we bring the right conditions together for creating lasting impact.
• An investment thesis and clear KPIs, executed at the highest level
• Selection of projects based in strategy, market potential and the team
• Guidance for the makers, doers and facilitators
• Excubation in ecosystem that prevents second-nature reflexes
• Lean Startup methodologies readapted for each context and project
• Quick steps that take you closer to go/no-go decisions
• Long-lasting impact that reverberates throughout the organization, beyond the just the intrapreneurs
You want to launch something
You want to launch a program that reduces your time to market, taking your projects from 0 to 60. We work with you through the strategy, creation and execution of a program that brings you from idea to go or no-go in 4 months.
You want to optimize the existing
You’ve deployed intrapreneurial initiatives but you want to consolidate their strategic alignment, sponsorship and content. We work with you as you embark the program with key actors, spotlight your projects in the ecosystem and implement necessary modules.
You want to scale-up intrapreneurship
You have intrapreneurship programs in place, but you want to multiply their impact. We train your ambassadors in new methods and supply them with the tools to do more with less, and scale.
What are the benefits?
• Opening to new businesses propelled by core or adjacent innovation
• Reduced time to market via accelerated projects classified as go or no-go
• Opening to new ways of working via lean approaches that include design thinking and rapid prototyping of projects
• Reopening internal mobility that fosters loyalty, and distances itself from the “high potential” approach
• Concretization of the employer brand, emphasizing the impact of internal initiatives
• Opening to the ecosystem through networks gained from projects and people