Because we tend to get too attached to solutions and not problems. Because often, it’s when we return to the fundamentals — users, short cycles, testable mini-products — that we’re able to distill the real solutions.
What / How?
The Design Sprint is both a learning format and a proven method for effective action. Inspired by the Google Design Sprint methodology and tailored to your context, this 2 to 5-day sprint provides all the tools and methodologies teams can use to quickly generate ideas, test new (or existing) concepts, prototype and ship.
A pitch, an oral presentation and support materials, comprised of the following:
• A persona that synthesizes the archetypal user
•A business problem and users that are clearly formulated and validated
• A proposition value, key benefits for the final user and business
• A mapping of stakeholders that are or will be implicated outsides of the business
• An overview of potential competitors and alternatives
• A proposed business model, budget and roadmap
Impacts: For you
• Strengthen your problem to idea to project, and improve the quality of your innovative projects. Prove their fundamentals and shorten production cycles
• Diffuse a methodology that favors the digital transformation of your business well beyond the 3-day workshop
• Identify a hotbed of entrepreneurs within your walls who want to think, act and build differently
Impacts: For the participants
• Pass your first ideas and gut instincts through the sieve of user testing and field work
• Learn how to formulate the problem and test it quickly
• Adapt user-centric approaches and prototyping methods
• Pitch persuasively and confidently, with the backing of user validation
• Develop an internal network